Sunday, September 9, 2018

The Mothership Connection



OK, I admit it. I haven't read this book ("Prepare for the Landings! Are YOU Ready?") Despite that, I can almost imagine its contents. I mean, it has candy-coloured UFOs on the front cover, and chapter headings include "Aurora's cosmic experiences", "Dr. Ray Brown and the Atlantean Crystal" and "Cosmic Vortex Tours of Sedona and UFO Sky Watches". Sounds familiar? (That's Aurora Ellegion, by the way.) There are also chapters on world evacuation and the need to oppose mandatory vaccinations. But yes, I was tempted to actually buy it. Apparently, the cosmic channels behind this little book claim that volunteer light-workers or "walk-ins" have been born into human bodies. One of these light-workers is...Barack Obama.

Yeah, you heard me. Barack Hussein Obama, the 666th, pardon, 44th man, pardon, president of the United Snakes of...pardon, United *States* of America. That guy. The Black Muslim dude in the Big House. Geezus, what a mindjob!!! You sure Ms. Ellegion told you all that???

Don't get me wrong. Had I been an U.S. citizen, I would have voted for Mr. Obama, despite our slight disagreements over the Arab "Spring" issue. But a light-worker from a candy-coloured mothership, Obama is not. I do believe he was born on Hawaii, not on the planet Krypton! Still, it's heartening to know that some Obama supporters are just as crazy as some Romney supporters (you now, Kolob and all that stuff).

Fair play is essential for a due democratic process, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment