Friday, August 31, 2018

Spank me, I'm a normal Swede




A review of "Mounted by the Gryphon (Gryphon Erotica)" 

We're entering Amazon's twilight zone. I've reviewed erotic stories about lesbian mermaids, apparently the only crossover between the gay subculture and the (presumably very straight) cryptozoology-Fortean ditto. However, if we broaden our search parameters… You get the picture.

I happen to live in a Swedish county that uses the griffin (or gryphon) as a symbol, but I must admit that I never found it erotically titillating. Cool, maybe. Or just ridiculous (when I got older). But sexy? A griffin rampant sable beaked? Naaah. But then, as my psychology teacher in high school told me, the number of deviancies is almost endless…

Frankly, Mr Griffin should have known better than hooking with a human female.

No comments:

Post a Comment