Sunday, August 26, 2018

I'VE FOUND ATLANTIS!!! FINALLY!!!




I posted this in 2014, when I was still skeptical of Graham Hancock´s speculations. Today, I think Hancock is on to something. I guess we all live and learn... 

After all this time, almost 11,000 years in fact, I FOUND ATLANTIS AND IT'S IN FLORIDA!!! They even celebrate 4th of July, once again proving that the United States of America is Atlantis (it's also Lemuria and - through Conan the Barbarian - Hyperborea). I will ghost-write and self-publish at least ten books on the subject, with flashy titles such as "Enigma of Atlantis: How the Secret Codes Reveal the Ancient Legacy of Florida Beach" and "Riddle of the Panhandle: How an Ancient Code Pointed to Our Present and Can Reveal Our Future". Of course, the mystery of the Neanderthals, the Freemasons and the Federal Reserve will also be covered. Ten sequels have already been planned for, not to mention video games, board games and a new line of candy. It could work, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment