Friday, August 10, 2018

A message from the Pleiades




I just recieved this transmission from the Pleiades, concerning Whitley Strieber´s positively libelous book "Communion". 

My name cannot be pronounced by earthlings, but you may call me Sananda. I represent the Ashtar Command, and the entire Intergalactic Parliament. Indeed, I have been your representative on it ever since I made ascension from Galilee 2000 years ago, over-seeing your spiritual development (and it aint easy, you monkeys).

Trust me, earthling, this book is a HOAX. None of it ever happened. I teleported Mr. Strieber to Spaceship Koot Hoomi and graciously offered him an interview, but instead the rogue rushes to the printer with some kind of weirdo hash-induced hallucinogenic horror story, I dare say.

We NEVER tortured Mr. Strieber, we didn't threaten his son and wife, and the wolf wasn't me either. Nor are we a civilization of insects. I'm a human, have a turban on my head and long, golden, flowing hair. I have a golden beard too. My assistants are highly evolved penguins. They don't look like insects, unless you're high on substance abuse or something.

CITIZEN OF EARTH, do NOT buy this book! Have you read the sequel, Transformation? It was me and St. Germain who complained about Communion in that bookstore. We had to wear green masks from a nearby Halloween keg party. Strieber assumed we were evil space alien. The know-nothing.

And no, we wont steal any souls in 2012. You stole your own souls eons ago. Why do you suppose you are stranded on psycho planet instead of being up here with us luminescent Ascended Masters?

Be good to your neighbour, don't poison his dog, and don't kill each other. Make sure Georgia and Russia negotiates a cease fire, and read some good books instead. May I recommend "Voodoo Science" by Robert Park (it helped us repair those constantly malfunctioning space ships of ours - I mean, anti-gravity COME ON). Also read "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan. It may actually make you live longer, and save the planet. WHAT YOU CALL CANCER COMES FROM YOUR TEETH.

Forget about this FRAUDULENT WORK.

Master Sananda (aka The Brother of Jesus), Over and Out!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment