Friday, September 7, 2018

Trick or treat?



A review of the MonsterQuest episode "Ghosts"

After watching this particular episode of "MonsterQuest" about five times, I still couldn't be bothered posting a review of it. Until now. I'll be brief. The show is boring, confusing and actually debunks a lot of purported evidence for ghosts. But surely the unforgiven souls of the undead are out there *somewhere*? Besides, I'm not particularly interested in ghosts, who strike me as pretty trivial compared to surviving dinosaurs, UFO landings and killer bees. I mean, what is a ghost, anyway? Some transparent guy running around at dusk, demanding Halloween candy from those of us still forced to work for a livin', sheesh. No, this particular episode of the never-ending quest for the holy graal of monsterdom was so psychologically taxing that I will only give it one star.

No comments:

Post a Comment