Monday, September 17, 2018

Not my neighbor



A review of a demented liberal sticker saying "Muslims don´t scare me, but Donald Trump does", really another piece of pro-Islamist propaganda. 

Gee, this must be a brave guy. I mean, neither ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra or the Muslim Brotherhood scare him. Iranian nukes presumably don't scare him either, and neither do the Taliban or Erdogan's expansionist regime in Turkey...

But what about the friendly neighborhood Muslims? Sure, *they* don't scare me. One of the reasons: when the United States attacked Iraq to overthrow Saddam Hussein, they wondered why Bush didn't send troops to liberate *their* country from its dictator, too! Another reason: Muslims and Christians in their country maintain friendly relations.

I think America (and Donald Trump) can live with such Muslims. Unfortunately, I don't think this sticker is referring to my neighbors...

No comments:

Post a Comment