Sunday, September 16, 2018

A distress call



Can't anyone stop this reviewer “Ashtar Command”, who seems to have a very unhealthy obsession with animal sacrifice, slaughterhouses and some ancient emperor who consumed peacocks under ritualistic forms? What if this crazy person ever gets hold of a nice and cuddly Goldendoodle? The consequences can become very, very frightening indeed! Please defend me and other designer dogs from this Halloween marauder and latter-day Dr Strangelove. I, the Guardian of Goldendoodle Devotion, hath spoken.

4 comments:

  1. Off topic. but it seems that you have not so many Amazon reviews left, so this site gradually looks like at more common up to date blog. Or?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, these are still Amazon reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I wonder fi you will continue when there are no Amazon reviews left...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I will. My present plan is to continue reviewing/commenting books, films and documentaries. Amazon didn´t sell many books I have in my private stash, so there is much left to do!

    ReplyDelete