Sunday, October 31, 2021

President Meg, well, why the fuck not


Since I often, well always actually, complain about Meghan Markle - and *above all* of the media´s infatuation with this dark beauty and her so-called Megxit from the Windsor (Wittelsbach, surely?) royal family -  it´s time to give her a little token of my hard won appreciation. 

I admit that she became a bit more sympathetic after getting embroiled in US politics the other day, demanding paid maternity leave for hard-working American mothers. 

While I don´t think Amerika can become great again (or at the very least slightly more New Dealish again) with POTUS Meghan Markle LARP-ing AOC, considering the constant failings of the, ahem, serious politicos to do essentially anything at all, I´m almost - almost I say - tempted to give the lady the benefit of the doubt... 

Meghan Markle making "first try at political role" with letter to Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment