Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Not even wrong, guys


"What religion am I" is always such a funny quiz. 

I think I came out a Sikh the first time I took the test. Or was that the second time? Not even wrong, guys! For starters, I´m clean-shaven! Nor is Punjabi my first language. 

This time, I´m apparently a Unitarian Universalist (to 100%), despite not living anywhere near the neighborhood of Boston. I´m also 93% New Thought, 89% Taoist (I assume they mean a really nice philosophical Taoist who prefers organic gardening to apocalyptic genocide), 84% Mahayana Buddhist (obviously an empty statement) and 83% New Age?! 

The religious groups I resemble least are Mainline - Conservative Christian Protestant (23%), Seventh Day Adventist (19%) and the Jehovah´s Witnesses (13%). Not sure what those percentages even refer to! 

OK, I promise to read the Wiki entry on Unitarian Universalism, but I already know I´m not 100% committed to that particular (pun intended) creed... 


1 comment:

  1. OK, so I read about the UUA or Unitarian Universalist Association. About 100% *not* my thing. I´m probably much closer to Sikhism...

    ReplyDelete