Sunday, October 17, 2021

She seemed like such a nice girl

 


I was going to link to some content from this YouTube channel, but naaah, I think I changed my mind after watching the clip above. Like we never heard *this* kind of BS before, over and over again, from the (grossly misnamed) Abrahamic religions! Now, we have to endure it from Buddhists, too. 

Apparently, if you make false charges against the Central Committee, pardon, if you deny the mind-independent reality of Amitabha Buddha, you might end up in Avici, the lowest and worst Hell realm of Buddhist cosmology. Not clear for how long. I assume it´s not just a short detour over the weekend? That, and something about "the Dharma gate". 

Whatever.  

There are evidently cultish fanatics in all religions... 


2 comments:

  1. According to all-knowing Wiki, the time spent in Avici is 3.4 quintillion years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I don´t deny that Amitabha Buddha is a real person. I mean, of course he is.

    ReplyDelete