Sunday, January 21, 2024

Lies midwits tell themselves

 


I don´t usually link to this dark side Alt Right personality, but for some reason I just can´t help sharing this material. Besides, Vox Day has a certain point here. That is, he is skeptical of the "modest midwit" who wrote the description of a high IQ person. Presumably, he was referring to a VHIQ person, which apparently means Very High IQ (UHIQ means Ultra High IQ).

Now, I´m fairly certain that I don´t have VHIQ (let alone UHIQ), and yet...I recognize myself in the four points mentioned. Not always. But tolerably often. So no, that´s not how you know a person is VHIQ. 

Vox Day´s own proposal about the eyes seems more relevant. The only person I´ve ever met who may have been a Sigma (or at least "Sigmoid") had more or less those kinds of eyes...   

How to recognize VHIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment