Monday, May 3, 2021

Genealogy of an Overman, or NIETZSCHE WAS GAY


Could explain a thing or two. I always suspected that Nietzsche was an Anti-Christ crying for God. So now, we don´t have to take him seriously anymore. Same with Schopenhauer, I mean, come on, a "sophisticated" philosopher who throws old ladies down staircases, LOL. And then there´s Kant, an obsessive-compulsive neurotic wack job if I ever saw one. Let all the idols fall! I mean, it´s almost...Nietzschean somehow, don´t you think?

Nietzsche was gay

9 comments:

  1. Was Nietzsche the original globo homo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone find something suspicious about Hume, Burke and Adam Smith, so I can use ad hominem to my heart´s pleasure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the case of Kant it´s not even ad hominen, there seems to be a direct connextion between his neuroses and his "critical" philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The thing in itself can´t be known, although I presuppose its existence" = I have never left my home town, but I assume there really are other towns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, that was a joke, but I think a case could be made...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something´s wrong with moral discourse if the two main camps in ehics are psychopathic (utilitarianism) or neurotic (deontology).

    Utilitarianism as in "it´s OK to throw fat guys in front of trollies", "kill the children, don´t eat hamburgers", that kind of BS.

    Deontology as in "you can literally NEVER lie, not even if your telling the truth will enable a utilitarian psycho to find a toddler to kill"

    ReplyDelete