Monday, August 5, 2024

The lament of a lone genius

 

Genré picture,
bearded East European genius,
circa 1912

"Why doesn´t anyone listen to me, I mean, I solved the world riddle already 100 years ago, dude, it´s an etheric projection into hypergamic space-time-fluidum as expressed by five-dimensional mathematics and then some, I mean what could be more obvious, but nah, you listen to that Yiddish impostor Eisenstein, Einstein, or whatever he calls himself, my mistake was to write a book in Middle Ruthenian about my findings, nobody understands that language, dude, I should have gone to California and start a cult, then everyone would worship me as a prophet and my ideas would have taken over the world, but alas, I was naïve and expected the academics to give a damn, but nah, they went with Freud, Darwin, Dobzhansky, Preobrazhensky, Lunacharsky, whatever there names were, Yids all, OK, I have to go back to the astral now, the séance is over, goodbye". 

No comments:

Post a Comment