Wednesday, October 18, 2023

This *is* parody, right?

 

Credit: Tigerente

There is no way in hell this can be real. This *must* be parody. Either the entire site is a bluff, or they´ve been trolled. It sounds like something ChatGPT would write if instructed to sound like a very stereotypical "wokester". 

>>>About 10 months ago, I figured out that I wanted to start hormone replacement therapy and in that way medically transition. There were many reasons for this decision, but one of them was the realization that growing up Israeli and trans in Jerusalem while being expected to become a Zionist man left an aftermath in my body. I needed help to heal, and sensed that growing a rounder, more tender body would help me connect with the justice-loving feminine child inside of me, and that having such a body would help
me grow from that soft place.

>>>And so I waited until the Jewish new year to go to my pharmacy, and start that phase in my transition. I imagined the little ritual I would do while taking that first teal colored pill — new year, new Jew, new me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment