Sunday, November 14, 2021

Controlled opposition

 


What the heck is this? Jordan B Peterson, the supposed dangerous Alt Right daily stormer, wonders why we can´t just all get along. 

I´m sure guys like this managed to stop the Nazis, the Russian revolution, the French revolution, the Grinch revolution, even the US invasion of Grenada or something. Not to mention the supply crisis. LOL.

Yes, Jordan, "they" are coming for you (well, not really) and no Jungian psychoanalyst ever stopped the dogs of war...

Or the Wotan archetype, for that matter!  

6 comments:

  1. Pr ypu havent already check out Voxs take on Peterson. "Jordanetics". Brilliant and funny. Yes, the title is a wink to L. Ron Hubbard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peterson på a back-stabbing coward. Look how be threw Milo Y. umder the buss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I haven´t read "Jordanetics", mostly because I lost interest in the Peterson phenomenon very quickly. Still, I might check it out one of these days. Peterson always struck me as a faddish guy who would be forgotten within a couple of years. Seems I was right for once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check the link when I get the time. Right at the moment, I´m busy watching documentaries about northern Nepal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously taught for a while this parody of Peterson was him lecturing about marketing psychology ör something. It was originally laid out as a "real" lecture. I hope that says more about peterson than me.
    https://youtu.be/-BDgQMGs7Mc

    ReplyDelete