Saturday, March 27, 2021

The secret supreme


Hmmm...

According to Kashmir Shaivism, there is a state of grace known as madhyamadhya shaktipata. It essentially entails the following. 

First, Shiva (or the guru?) grants you the bliss of Shiva´s state while remaining in the world, but you can (and will) simultaneously also enjoy all worldly pleasures at your satisfaction. 

Then, you will reach Paradise (svargaloka) and *continue* enjoying the worldly pleasures, but now to the maximum! Then, Shiva will finally initiate you *while you are still in Paradise* into the even higher bliss of perfect divine consciousness.

Are you fucking kidding me, kiddo?

So you´re essentially saying that I can have anything I like, both here and in heaven, and *then* (when I get tired of all the material-astral ecstasy) reach liberation by "becoming Shiva"? 

What ay religion. Seriously, where do I sign up???? :D 

6 comments:

  1. Vad gör man när "globo homo" övergår i "globo peddo"? Apropå Federleys senaste förlöpningar. Han kände tydligen ännu en pedofil?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what it takes to reach madhyamadhya shaktipata? Do I have to do something really bizarre, like drinking a mushroom potion from a skull-cup made from the cranium of a Thugee, or can I just sit down, enjoy a good meal at my local diner, and then WHAM, Lord Shiva just grants me a boon or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if your "good meal" actually is made of very exotic mushrooms served in the skull-cup of a dead cultist, HA HA HA, so be careful what you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow, the path of basic bitch Anglicanism sounds more safe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depends on what you think they are putting in that holy communion wine!

    ReplyDelete