Friday, March 25, 2022

Daybreak in the new millennium?



I don´t like Spiked, but I have to admit that their "chief political writer" has *some* kind of point here, although I wouldn´t exactly put it this way - I mean, it seems Brendan yearns for the good ol´ days of the British Empire or something. But sure, if you look at it from a more, shall we say, Irish or Zulu viewpoint...

I also think the perennial contrarians at this particular on-line magazine are slightly crossed that the pro-Ukrainian and pro-war turf is now teeming with the very same SJWs Spiked have always opposed. And if it was something these guys were always bad at, it´s working within united fronts...

The "midnight in the century" is finally over. Let real history resume!

The End of the Age of Fragility

1 comment:

  1. Isn´t there a contradiction between the "manly" or "martial" ideal, and the hedonism and libertinism typical of this political tendency? Hedonists, I fear, make bad soldiers.

    Perhaps the attacks of Spiked on the frivolity of our times are really a projection. Perhaps they are actually just talking to themselves...

    ReplyDelete