Sunday, September 5, 2021

Beware of Big Pharma´s latest therapy scam

Credit: Michael M Stokes

I´m sure many people *do* feel despair when informed about the stark realities of climate change, but I nevertheless have to play "Devil´s advocate" here. 

First, nobody in the United States (as far as I know) is drowning or starving to death as a consequence of climate change. Second, this is obviously the next big thing for Big Pharma and Big Shrink to sink their profit-hungry teeth into. Third, the despair felt by some over climate change *is nothing* compared to what will happen when the trans-kids get older and want to detransition, or if (I hope it´s if!) the needlecraft turns out to be toxic. 

Fourth, I can give you some free advice. Get active in the Green political campaign of your choice (and no, I don´t particularly like any of them myself). Or start prepping hard. Or vote for some nationalist who can at least save *your* people from the coming storms. Or take up meditation and leave Earth for Nirvana before the hurricane hits...

"Climate despair" sweeps nation

2 comments:

  1. Wheter you believe in climate change or not, i Think a lot of this is people channeling their angst into something that is acceptable and emcouraged by the establishmemt.

    ReplyDelete