Saturday, July 20, 2019

Noooooooo, it can´t be true, it just can´t!!!


I used to have a "Platonic" view of mathematics (and abstraction in general), but here is a good polemic against such a view, written by atheist-plus gadfly Richard Carrier. I think it speaks for itself. Enjoy! Obviously, I take no responsibility for neither his atheism nor the "plus", and I can only hope that a nominalist rainbow-colored Bigfoot with telekinetic abilities and Trumpocrat politix will one day set him straight and make him return to the path of the Based Tao, but that´s me...


2 comments:

  1. An earlier review (originally from Amazon) concerning this very problem...

    https://ashtarbookblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/dont-tell-your-math-teacher.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ashtar Command Book Blog" is crazy, this proves it.

    ReplyDelete