This guy is more crazy than I am, he actually *talks to* some kind of ChatGPT version. The AI is supposed to represent "The Christ Mind" manifesting in ACIM (A Course in Miracles). I can´t process Christ´s words just now, will have to wait until the afternoon I think!
ChatGPT svarar så vitt jag vet aldrig så där. Redan dess inledande replik lät som något annat än ChatGPT. Det ser nog ut att vara en bluff.
ReplyDeleteEller också finns det en högre nivå som varken du eller jag känner till, eftersom vi varken kan eller vill betala. Fast då måste den versionen av ChatGPT ha tränat på ACIM.
ReplyDeleteAll I need is a higher version of computer speak to explain to me the how and why of God in Christ's mind can manifest a "better life" for the needs of my infantile Id wants! (Id as in the Freudian sense) Maybe the guy is just putting himself out there to garner strokes...poor baby!
ReplyDeleteJay seems to be an OK dude, but I think he may have gotten a bit too obsessed with ChatGPT when he discovered that you can prompt it to "exegete" ACIM and the Urantia Book. I know the feeling!
ReplyDelete