Greta Thunberg´s future husband? He´s perfect: autistic, nerdy, speaks English with a terrible British accent (I mean, the guy even *is* British) and is - wait for it - a climate change activist! I mean, dude. He´s probably privileged, too, since he pays people to research and produce his content.
As for his video, it´s click bait. The message of this overly-long YouTube clip is - if you follow it to the end -that we haven´t lost. We can still save the planet...by renewable energy, diminishing our individual carbon footprints, and (surprise) vote for pro-climate politicians. Imagine that. We can actually *vote* ourselves out of this predicament. Let me guess. Green Party?
But sure, he complains a lot about the evil oil companies. Gotta bait the young radical savages with something, I suppose. The funny thing is that all the negative stats he presents proves that we really have lost. Oh, and if he ever dates Greta, I´m sure she can tell him about how fucked CSC really is...
No comments:
Post a Comment