Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Just another Tuesday

 

"You are already It" 

So I just woke up after a good night´s sleep (yes, really) and had a little realization. Yes, everything really does suck. I suppose it´s a good thing, then, that We Are Already It.

Just another Tuesday on planet Earth, fam.   

4 comments:

  1. "Everything sucks but we still have to support the lesser evil." Maybe that´s what sucks the most. Since the lesser evil is usually even more hypocritical than the greater evil. After all, one of the lesser evil´s USP´s is that it is really the greater good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above was a general comment about the human predicament, btw. Not a comment about anything in the news today. Although I´m pretty sure you could apply it very, very concretely to a lot of things...obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst part is that the lesser evil eventually also leads us to the same point as the greater evil...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another problem is that the utopians often turn out to be the greater evil. Evil malcontents trick the idealists and off you go!

    ReplyDelete