| Credit: Patrick20242023 |
I haven´t watched Professor Dave´s one-and-a-half video on Israel, but I suppose I have to do so at some point. Just to confirm my suspicions that he is an anti-Semite who believes that Jews eat babies (or whatever). For now, here is the introduction:
>>>After mentioning Israel's genocide numerous times in other content regarding Christian theocrats, Peter Thiel's puppets, or figures like Avi Loeb, many people have asked to me to just go ahead and make a long-form video about my views on Israel.
>>>I had avoided this since I'm a science communicator and prefer not to make exclusively political content, but after a twerp named Destiny took it upon himself to call me a Nazi, I had an excuse to do it. So here it is.
>>>Israel is objectively committing genocide, Zionism is the vile ideology behind it, and here is everything you need to hear to understand exactly what Israel is, and why they are an existential threat to all of humanity.
"Zionism is a vile ideology" and "Israel is an existential threat to all of humanity". I see...
Med det möjliga (och anmärkningsvärda) undantaget ""Israel is an existential threat to all of humanity" kan jag se något antisemitiskt i det. Men just det citatet är ju problematiskt. Om han hade sagt att "Israel is an existential threat to all Paletinians" hade det varit en annan sak. Men Israel är (tots dess kärnvapen) för litet för att kunna vara ett existentiellt hot mot hels mänskligheten. I motsats till exempelvis Trumps USA:.. som faktiskt skulle kunna vara det.
ReplyDeletePS: Att säga att Israel (eler "sionisterna") begår folkmord är inte synonymt med antisemitism . Att säga att just judar har en genetisk diposition för att begå folkmord skulle vara det.
ReplyDelete