Tuesday, September 29, 2026

When LARP-ing *really* goes too far

 


I´m sure you remember this one. I sure do!

When LARP-ing goes too far

Above is a somewhat better rendering of the dream-image in question. But actually the female spirit-being had much larger fangs, I mean her entire mouth *was* a bunch of fangs. Like a monstrosity. 

I had no idea at the time who this might be ("symbolically" blah blah), but later I realized that it´s the Hindu Tantric goddess Bhairavi. Weirdly, the dream took place at exactly the same time as her festival day in India - a fact of which I wasn´t aware at the time. A strange co-incidence! The dream contained other "co-incidences" too, which I won´t disclose here. Nor will I mention what happened next...

What on earth does this mean? Who knows, but it´s interesting for a spiritual seeker, to be sure. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun fact: ChatGPT constantly tries to convince me that the dream *wasn´t* supernatural and shouldn´t be interpreted literally! Gotta love their safety protocols.

    ReplyDelete