Sunday, July 29, 2018

Don´t worry, it just wants to play





A family I know used to have a boxer. It was called "Little Monster". The name was apt. Boxers are indeed little monsters. Little Nickie would also have been a good name.

Somebody has said, that a boxer never grows up. It's like a three-year old child. True, but with a twist: Little Monster was like a three-year old child with a very large, muscular body and grinding, canine teeth. That bloody dog actually bit me once. "It only wants to play". Oh, so that's what it wants to do?

I felt I had Asperger around that dog: I couldn't interpret its signals properly. Everytime the dog was snarling at me in an obviously threatening manner, apparently it just wanted to play. Everytime it schmucking jumped me, it just wanted to...play.

Frankly, how does a boxer acts when it's actually mad at you???

:D

Later, dear Schnuffi grew old, and rapidly turned into the most lazy dog I ever seen. It was sad, too. Is this typical of boxers, I wonder: hyperactivity followed by hypertrophy?

Bottom line: don't invite me to your house, if your dog is a boxer who just wants to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment