Sunday, July 29, 2018

Let those who can understand



A faux review of "Soul Centered Astrology: A Key to your expanding Self".

Years ago, I tried to read "Esoteric astrology" by Alice Bailey. I didn't get it. I bought Alan Oken's book hoping to understand the esoteric system of Bailey better. I still don't.

Oken, a follower of Bailey and her Lucifer Trust, is just as incomprehensible as his guru. A Theosophist-watcher I'm causally acquainted with, tells me that's because Bailey's message *is* incomprehensible. Nobody really understands what on earth the old woman was talking about anyway. However, it looks sophisticated in print.

The only thing I made out was that my horoscope might be interesting from an esoteric perspective, since I have the esoteric ruler of my ascendant sign at the actual ascendant. (Get it?)

But what on earth does it all mean? Who knows. Perhaps I'm Phylos the Thibetan, returned from the dead to give you all a good trashing. Or perhaps Richard Dawkins is right, and we are all descended from Blavatsky's baboon? Or perhaps it's a conspiracy to get the nations to accept an Anti-Christ One World Government?

Or perhaps I'm just being bored, at 00.18 local time in Sweden, after watching the incredibly bad first episode of "The Last Templar"? Any relation to Lucius, by the way?

Let those who can understand, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment