Tuesday, June 15, 2021

I denounceth thee, class reductionist!

Not a Strasserite: Pelosi on a Pride march 

An entertaining (to me) attack on a supposed fascist on Reddit named Shoe or Shoe0nhead. The rhetoric is priceless. Shoe is a "class reductionist" (sic), a "literal strasserite", and "the queen of a rapidly growing baby Nazbol army". Note that the person writing the denunciation supports Nancy Pelosi and Israel?! Note also that this "anti-fascist" seems to be a TERF, making trans-people denounce *her* in the comments! You can never be woke enough, episode 6,666... 

I have no idea who Shoe or her attacker are, and I probably wouldn´t see eye to eye with Shoe on a lot of issues, but since I´m a "self-proclaimed socdem anti-SJW" (another colorful insult found in the posting), I couldn´t help feel a *certain* sympathy for the Strasserite chick... 

"Shoe is a Strasserite and a danger to leftist spaces"

6 comments:

  1. Didn´t even know that "Strasserite" was such a common insult on various forums, LOL, considering that I have somewhat ironically been referring to *myself* as a Strasserite for some time now. Presumably, I´m some kind of Occidentalist New Deal Strasserite. In other words, a classical Social Democrat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re not a classic socdem. More like a heterodox Nazbolish type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon,

    Me? What *do* you mean? I´m actually a very harmless Menshevik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still, it´s good to know that I´m not completely alone in my political transitions the last six years or so. Felt a bit lonely there for a while...

    It seems "Strasserism" (in the broad sense of that term) is actually a thing! So is a certain kind of broadly leftist politics denounced as "Strasserite" due to criticism of "idpol" (identity politics) and mass immigration, a vague sympathy for Trumpism, etc.

    So I´m neither unique nor crazy, after all! Once again: I actually needed to hear the good news...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are tbere even any non ironic NazBolz left? Must be more than 10 years ago someone unironically called rveself NazBol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it feels very "old", somehow. Almost 1990´s stuff.

    ReplyDelete