Friday, May 5, 2023

I´m a freak, not a Sikh

 


Here we go again...

The first time I took Belief-O-Matic´s test "What religion are you", the algorithm declared me to be a Sikh. Which is kind of strange, since...well, I´m not a Sikh for starters. Nor do I hail from the Punjab, refrain from shaving, or wear a turban. And my weekends aren´t spent in a gurdwara!

It was pretty much downhill from there, since in later tries, I came out as an Unitarian Universalist or New Thought supporter?! 

However, it seems I´m a Sikh again, after changing my response on perhaps two or three theological questions, while still ticking the "liberal" boxes in the political part of the test. Since Sikhs aint lubberal, this still makes no sense. But at least I don´t have to identify with the wokesters who taken over the UUA! 

Always something.    

No comments:

Post a Comment