Monday, September 10, 2018

There is no such thing as peak crow



I admit this was funny. A toy crow?! A toy American crow?!

As kids, I and my brother had crocheted toy ravens. We called them Hugin and Munin. Naturally! Weirdly, they had yellow beaks, and one of them even had a yellow underbelly. I wonder what the local monster-hunters would have said about *that*?

Of course, the United States must do one better, and therefore mass produce...toy American Crows, LOL. I hope they really are produced in the US and made by unionized labour.

As for the real crows, unless we poison them with our fast food, they are likely to survive our demise as a species. Crows are intelligent birds, so perhaps they will amuse themselves with these toys when we are gone?

Ooops. I think I've read too much John N. Gray and Jared Diamond for a week, so I'll think I stop here. I will return on December 22, 2012. Trust me. Both the fast food and my Amazon reviews will still be around... And so will the crows, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment