Friday, July 28, 2023

Verily food

 

Credit: birdphoto

"Geezus, give me some slack here, I´m just hungry after spending 20 years underground as a larvae or whatever, but suddenly everyone thinks I´m the harbinger of the apocalypse or something. I never met that guy Elder John or whatever you call him." 

"Besides, it´s not my fault that you grow so much food at enormous agricultural fields, of course me and my 10 million buddies will indulge ourselves. Before you started growing crops, *we* were *your* food, but it seems the tables have turned (pun intended). Still, don´t point your fingers at me, file your complaints with the UN Food Departement or something."

"But sure, that global warming thing will probably delay my second coming with 2000 years or something. So you can have your overheated tobacco plants all to yourselves. And no chocolate-dipped grasshoppers for breakfast!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment