Thursday, August 30, 2018

High on my wish list



A review of a unicorn mug sold by Amazon.

"A friend told me I was delusional. I almost fell off of my unicorn". He he, although I don't have this particular mug, I somehow sympathize with the feeling. Think "Daniel Dennett told me I lack consciousness, it almost terminated my out-of-body experience". Or "B F Skinner told me morality doesn't exist, I almost sold Hitler the A-bomb". Or why not "Richard Dawkins told me to go back to the 19th century where I clearly belong, I almost fell off my Precambrian rabbit". It's a pity winged unicorns don't exist...well, not in *our* little corner of the Theory of Everything, at any rate. And, of course, that's the only corner that exists, right? Move along, nothing to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment